Thursday, November 27, 2008

edboard <3


Hurmm,nothing much. I just love everything about edboards. the wonderful seniors,bundle of works,fabulous team and last but not least the society. My photography mate are awesome. Izzul,you extremely ROCK and Nagy,you are sporting enough. Ahaha.Others was great too.Amni,you rockstar babe.Aleen,a girl with full of passion,Harith the tiny guy,Assif the big mouth,Peeja sexy,Jue hottie and few other members that totally talented.

What else?Oh,the seniors was good and helpful (i guess).Ahaha,anyway thanks for everything to Kak Atiq,Kak Bell,Syahmi(bajet hensem =p),Mus(Chap ejek him mat capap),both Kak Milin(cant recall their dad's name xD),my BIG boss (Hafiz Seri Tambak,weird rite?) and not to forget Chap a.k.a Capang (btw,he have 3 nicks. Faris,Remy and Franky.I just dont know why).I will be missing to tarik tudung Kak Bell (she's kaki kutuk =p) Anyway,year 2008 almost end and year 2009 is around the corner.Lots of memories and sadness.I gonna miss everything.Wah,looks like next year will be our turn to manage the school magazine.=D

1 comment:

.atiqaturn. said...

hahaa//
taa twu nk ckp ape.
gelak saje.
;D